Friday, March 20, 2009

Mid kitchen










Well the floor is done the appliances are back in and the electrical is all squared away.  Oh and the window and door trim have been reinstalled.  So tomorrow backsplash tiling and then the last details of painting and finding all the odd little moments to trim out somehow.  We have even stashed a couple of cookbooks in the cubby by the fridge.  I didn't take any new photos today.  I'll get some after the backsplash is done.  Mainly I felt like adding some photos of Grace. She is such a character.  These photos string back over the last month. She is so talkative with Tod and I now and using sentences, and lots of adjectives.  It is amazing how fast her verbal skills are taking off.  Nannie here she comes.  She'll be able to do both my Nannie and her Nannie proud soon.  

 

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie she is!! its so fun to get a little preview of her - can't wait to introduce her to Annaliese!

    ReplyDelete